søndag den 5. juli 2009

Where am I?

No no no! Don't answer! It was a rhetorical question! I know where I am. I'm sitting in my room watching America's Got Talent, but to be honnest, I have a hard time beliving, that I am in Denmark.
Last week I was at summercamp with one of my Scout groups. And the weather was beautiful. There wasn't a single cloud at the sky, and the average temperature was about 29 derees Celcius. THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN THAT OFTEN IN DENMARK! Seriously; when I was standing at Fjellerup Beach, looking at the sand and the deep, blue water, I had a hard time beliving, that I wasn't in the Caribbean.

If we look through all the mosquito bites (we're talking 40+) and the fact, that my arms and legs are sunburned as hell, I am enjoying the weather and especially my holiday. So far my holiday have been great, with summercamp, beaches, Jackass-marathon and Beaver. And there's lots of good stuff to come.
Hell yeah, baby <3

That's all for now. Now we'll wait for the next time I think, that I have something exciting to tell. Until then, take care. Or else you end up like me; read as a lobster and skin that hurts. If I complained about sunburning after the last day of school, I am sorry. It was nothing. This, is painfull!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
I'm out :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar