lørdag den 15. august 2009

Dan.

I'm mad at Dan. In this moment he is on his way to Billund Airport, and what then? Then he is gonna take the airplane to Iceland, and he is staying for at least a half year. To be honest, I just think he should stay here with me! Watching Viva La Bam and Futurama.
I'm also mad at the Ratched & Clank-game for PS2, which I'm struggling with at the moment, because there is a water challenge, that I really can't overcome. Not right now, that's for sure. But, actually I'm mostly mad at the game, because it's stealing my attention completely. Dan actually came by half an hour ago, because he wanted to return something he borrowed for some time ago, and I didn't even noticed the door bell. I was playing Ratchet & Clank. So my mom just took the things, smiled and Dan took of. And I didn't say goodbye.
Thank you a lot, Ratchet & Clank!

Dan, take care. I'll miss you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar