torsdag den 13. august 2009

I'm so happy and I like to sing <'3

I'm dancing on roses at the moment!

Last time I wrote, I was on my way to Holland. And I can tell you, that the trip was great! Eventhoug it was RAINING FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT! Damn, the weather was horrible! Only the day we were in Amsterdam the weather was good... most of the day.
But, still a great trip. I love my scout group, they are such wonderfull people. And now I miss Holland again. I'm deffenitly going there again, some day.

I've also been in London, and I have to say, that London is the most wonderfull city I've ever been to! I lovelovelovelovelove London! I love my Union Jack-umbrella, I love my new Docs, I love all my pictures! All 300+ <3

But, that's all just talk. The reason why I'm natually high and dancing on those roses (without thorns!), is, that I'm back in school. Or high school. Or Gymnasium, as we call it. And my class is wonderfull! Really! Such a great bunch of people! And, if it continiuses like this, I'll look forward to the next three years.
We allready have so much fun, eventhoug we've only known each other for two days. And I'm all excited about tomorrow! Tomorrow is the first Fridays Café (Fredagscafé! ØL OG SOMERSBY!) and the winner of the song-challenge is beeing pronounced. I really hope we win. We deserved it! Our song was so cool! Nik & Jay ftw.

But now "I'll walk in my bed", as my mom once said. And you take care. AND DON'T TOUCH MY CLASSMATES! There gold <3
Good night, peeps.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar